If you're looking for a fun and free way to pass the time, AARP has a great selection of solitaire games available on their website. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced player, there's a game for everyone.
Solitaire, also known as Patience, is a popular card game that has been played for centuries. The game is simple to learn but can be challenging to master, making it a great way to keep your mind sharp and entertained.
AARP offers a variety of solitaire games, including classic Klondike solitaire, FreeCell, Spider solitaire, and Pyramid solitaire. Each game has its own set of rules and unique gameplay, providing endless hours of entertainment.
Klondike solitaire is the most well-known and classic version of the game. The objective is to move all the cards to the foundation piles, starting with the Ace and ending with the King. Players can move cards between the tableau and the foundation piles in descending order, alternating colors.
FreeCell is another popular solitaire game that requires players to move all the cards to the foundation piles. However, unlike Klondike solitaire, players can move any card to any open cell, providing more strategic options.
Spider solitaire is a challenging game that requires players to build eight sequences in descending order from King to Ace. Players can only move cards of the same suit onto each other, and the game is won when all sequences are built.
Pyramid solitaire is a unique game that requires players to remove pairs of cards that add up to 13. The game is won when all cards in the pyramid have been removed.
AARP's solitaire games are all free to play, and you can enjoy them on your computer or mobile device. Additionally, AARP provides tutorials and tips on how to improve your game, making it a great resource for players of all skill levels.
How to play free cell solitaire online?
FreeCell solitaire is a popular card game that can be played online for free. The game is easy to learn but can be challenging to master. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to play FreeCell solitaire online:
- Open your web browser and go to a website that offers FreeCell solitaire, such as AARP or 247solitaire.com.
- Click on the "Play" or "Start" button to begin the game.
- The game screen will display a table with eight columns of cards. The first four columns have seven cards each, and the last four columns have six cards each.
- Your objective is to move all the cards to the four foundation piles located in the upper right corner of the game screen.
- To move cards, you can drag them with your mouse or click on them and then click on the destination column. You can only move cards to an open column or to the foundation piles.
- Cards in the tableau columns must be arranged in descending order and alternating colors. For example, a black 7 can be placed on a red 8.
- You can move entire columns of cards as long as you have enough open columns to move them.
- If you get stuck, you can use the free cells located in the upper left corner of the game screen to temporarily store cards.
- The game is won when all cards have been moved to the foundation piles in ascending order and separated by suit.
- If you're unable to move any more cards, the game is over, and you can start a new game by clicking on the "New Game" button.
Playing FreeCell solitaire online is a fun and challenging way to pass the time. With a bit of practice and strategy, you can become an expert at this popular card game.
In conclusion, AARP's free solitaire games are an excellent way to pass the time and keep your mind sharp. With a variety of games available, there's always something new to try. So why not give it a try and see if you can beat your high score?